Phew!! Am I glad that’s over!!
I’m sure you were thinking that I would never make it, because honestly, I was thinking that myself! I’m glad I finally did it though and to celebrate, I’m giving away a $25 Amazon Gift Card. But first, I want to do a rundown of what I learned and a recap of the challenge.
This Challenge was originally intended to be a 30-Week Challenge, but I was ever-so-confident that I could do it thirty days. (I found the original challenge on momgetsreal.com.) Obviously, I put too much stock in my ability to finish things, but at least I finally did finish it! Here’s what I learned:
1. I suck at blog challenges. At least blog challenges that are on a time frame. Maybe I just suck at time frames. Yeah, that has to be it!
2. Blog challenge posts are just as hard and time-consuming as any other post. There’s all that writing and editing and finding an image to go with it. I made most of mine, so it was doubly time-consuming.
3. Sometimes blog challenges have some really interesting questions and sometimes, they don’t. I can’t say I loved every question, but it definitely forces you to think about things!
4. Blog challenges question sometimes become very personal. Be prepared to decide how deep you are willing to delve and how much of that you want to share.
5. Blog challenges are worth it in the end. Even though I couldn’t do it in the time frame I set for myself, I’m still glad that I did it. I’ve got brain fog about half of the time and these questions gave me something to focus on. I don’t know that I want to do another one anytime soon, but I don’t regret it and I will definitely do it again…someday.
Now for the 30-Day Blog Challenge Recap:
Day 1–Write some facts about yourself and include a picture. (Recent if you have it.) About Me!
Day 8–What is something you are craving right now? So Tell Me What You Want…
Day 9–What are your biggest pet peeves? That Gets On My “Nervous”!!
Day 10–Post a photo of yourself that is over 10 years old. Include a description. A Picture Is Worth a Couple Hundred Words
Day 11–Do you have a nickname? Tell us about it. What Did You Just Call Me?
Day 12–Describe something you purchased recently. Buy, Buy, Buy
Day 13–What is something you really want? Don’t Care How, I Want It Noooooowwww…
Day 17–Post a family photo. My Pretty Little Family
Day 18–What you love best about your family members? How Do I Love Thee…
Day 19–Share a fun memory. Remember That One Time?!?
Day 20–What are your hobbies? Hobby? That’s What People Do For Fun, Right?
Day 21–What are your biggest fears? What Are You Afraid Of?
Day 22–Describe a current relationship. Because You Gotta Have Friends
Day 23–Write a letter to your parents. I’m Gonna Sit Right Down and Write My Folks a Letter
Day 24–Describe your childhood. I Don’t Wanna Grow Up…
Day 25–Post a favorite photo and describe it. Don’t Let Go…
Day 26–Who do you admire and inspire? You’re My Inspiration…
Day 27–What’s in your bag? Bag It Up
Day 28–Describe a place you love. This Is the Place I Love…
Day 29–Describe a person you love. ♪♪Can Anybody Find Me…Somebody To Love…♪♪
Day 30–What are your hopes, dreams, and plans for the future? Remember the Dream Is Yours
Okay, that’s it. All 30 challenge questions worth. Now for the fun part…the giveaway!! I’m giving away a $25 Amazon gift card, because I love Amazon and it seems like other people do too!!