As the year draws to a close, I thought I would share some of my own favorite posts with you!
I know as a blogger you are supposed to find your niche. And I know you are supposed to be constantly striving to come up with new things to draw attention. Personally, I love to craft and cook and decorate, but most of my favorite posts are really just about my life and how I feel about it on that particular day.
I’m still learning how to express myself and I’m still learning how to do all of this technical mumbo-jumbo. Thank you for being patient with me. : )
I love being a blogger and I love sharing with other people. So here are some of my favorite blog posts from 2013 (in no particular order):
2. Everybody’s Favorite Bacon Potato Soup Who doesn’t love a good potato soup recipe?? This one won’t disappoint!
3. Camping Tips and Suggestions for Beginners! Our adventure in camping. I’m not a very good camper, but I have lots of advice!
4. If She Says There Are Mermaids… If my baby girl believes, then so do I.
6. How To Make Snowballs: An Easy Christmas Craft!! I had so much fun making these and they really are so easy!
7. Halloween Costume Ideas Lots of simple (and some complicated) ideas for Halloween costumes. Also, lots of pictures of my kiddos!
There you go!! Some of my favorite (and probably best) blog posts from 2013. That One Mom is still a work in progress. Thank you for sharing it with me!!